The Vogon can overlay a range of crosshairs, lines and boxes on to standard PAL or NTSC video for applications requiring precise, contact free alignment and inspection. Key features include;
- Vogon can produce any combination of two horizontal and two vertical lines, making it ideal for overlaying boxes and crosshairs.
- Full digital positioning. Crosshairs and overlays are free from drift with time or temperature.
- Crosshair position can be set with up, down, left and right buttons or optionally with optical rotary encoders for rapid, pixel-perfect positioning.
- Overlay colour can be selected from black, white and half bright video.
- Menu driven architecture allows for quick and simple changes to be made to setup.
- Keypad can be disabled to ensure settings are not changed.
- All settings are stored in Non-volatile memory and are restored the next time the power is turned on.
- Two video outputs are provided to drive a monitor and a second monitor / recorder / video capture card.
- All settings can also be changed via the RS232 port.
- Suitable for use with PAL or NTSC video.
- Vogon operates from a 12 Volt DC power supply. A high efficiency mains adaptor is provided with each unit
Options and Upgrades
The following options can be added to the Standard Vogon Package
- 9 pin Joystick connector - Allows the use of an external joystick to set crosshair position
- Rotary Optical Encoders - For rapid, accurate positioning of the crosshair
- Fixed Mounting Brackets
Additionally, all Vogon units can be upgraded by the end-user with software updates provided by Net Video. Planned software packages include;
- Circle Pack - This pack enables the Vogon unit to provide the user with circular and elliptical overlays as well as crosshairs and boxes.
- Mouse Pack - This pack enables the user to operate the Vogon unit using a standard PS/2 mouse.
- Measurement Pack - This pack allows the Vogon unit to be used as a contact free Video Measurement Device. Users can calibrate the measurement system and specify appropriate units. Once calibrated, Vogon can be used to calculate a number of useful measurements including positions, angles, distances and areas.
DownloadsVogon User Manual - Download PDF Vogon Advertising Leaflet - Download PDF
For further details, and pricing information, please contact us.